Illinois Business Law Attorney | Motiva Business Law
Business Law Chicago
Our business lawyers help you avoid getting screwed out of your business, dreams, and financial stability
How can our business attorney help you?
Commercial Law Services
- Document filing with the Secretary of State
- Business Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Agreements
- Holding Companies
- B2B Contracts
- Scope of Work
- Client Contracts
- Shareholder Agreements
- Master Services Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Terms of Service
- Privacy Policies
- GDPR Compliance
- Letter of Intent
- Term Sheet
- Due Diligence
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- Purchase Agreement
- Guidance through the acquisition
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Disclosure Documents
- Guiding through franchising
How we make it easier for your company
Meet our founding attorney Danya Shakfeh
Our female corporate lawyer has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 9 consecutive years, an award that less than 2.5% of lawyers receive.
Over a decade of experience
Business strategy attorney Danya Shakfeh has saved hundreds of dollars from business owners in Illinois by helping them make the best decisions for their companies.
What makes our corporate law services different
How do our legal services work?
Frequently Asked Questions
What can a business law attorney do for my business in Chicago?
• We provide outsourced general counsel for small businesses. Motiva Business Law’s attorneys offer a wide range of services for small business owners:
• Our corporate law firm writes and reviews contracts, operating and shareholder agreements, and other necessary documents that will ensure healthy business relationships and the best protection against disputes and legal issues among Chicago business owners
•Helping you with the regulatory compliance of your business
•Conducting due diligence in business transactions, so you can make informed business decisions.
What happens at the consultation?
The attorney will learn about your business objectives and explain your alternatives.
What kind of businesses does the law firm serve?
Motiva Business Law serves clients from all industries. This includes (but is not limited to):
● Restaurants and hospitality businesses