Arab Business Law Attorney
Lawyer for Arab-Owned Businesses
All business owners must address multiple types of legal issues when founding and operating their business. However, Arab business owners may face additional concerns, such as having different cultural practices or understandings, while conducting business activities and transactions. By working with an Arab attorney who understands Arab culture, entrepreneurs can be sure their unique needs will be met.
Motiva Business Law provides legal services for Arab-owned businesses throughout Cook County, DuPage County, and the surrounding areas. As an Arabic lawyer and business owner, Attorney Danya Shakfeh understands the concerns businesses need to address, and she will work closely with your business to build a successful strategy while protecting your rights and your business interests.
Legal Issues for Arab Business Owners
We can serve as general counsel for your Arab-owned business, and we will work to gain a full understanding of your legal needs and business goals while helping you identify risks and address any legal matters that arise. We work with a wide variety of different types of businesses, including those in the medical and healthcare, manufacturing, technology, and service industries. The business law services we provide include:
- Corporate formation – If you are starting a business, we can help you select the most advantageous business structure. We can also help you restructure your existing business to take advantage of tax laws and protect against liability. Depending on your needs, we can assist in forming a corporation, limited liability company (LLC), or limited liability partnership (LLP).
- Contract drafting and review – We can work with you to negotiate favorable terms when making contractual agreements with other businesses or individuals, including vendors, suppliers, or clients, and we can help draft contracts that will be enforceable if any contract disputes should arise. We can also perform a review of your current contracts to identify any concerns and ensure that your rights are protected.
- Employment contracts and employee handbooks – We can make sure the contractual agreements you make with employees or independent contractors are valid and enforceable and that your employee handbooks clearly define your company policies. We also provide representation for both employers and employees in negotiations or disputes regarding non-compete agreements.
- Franchise law – We provide representation for both franchisees and franchisors, including reviewing franchise disclosure documents and negotiating franchise agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions – When one business acquires another or two businesses merge and form a new company, we can help perform due diligence, address contractual issues, and establish corporate governance.
- Business disputes – We can help your business resolve external disputes with other parties, including in cases where litigation is required. We can also address internal disputes involving a business’s owners, partners, shareholders, officers, or employees, and we can assist with “business divorces” and ensure that the correct procedures are followed in a buyout of the shares or interest of a partner who leaves a company.
- Restraining orders and injunctions – When another business or individual has acted in a way that is causing your business to experience financial harm, we can assist in obtaining a business restraining order that will protect your company from any additional harm while addressing the matter through business litigation.
Contact Our Elmhurst Arab Business Lawyer
As an Arab business owner, you have unique needs and concerns, and you will want to work with an attorney who understands the cultural and religious issues that affect your business. Attorney Danya Shakfeh can provide you with personalized legal help, and she will work with you to address your legal issues and create a successful business strategy. Contact our office today at 630-534-9918. We work with Arab-owned businesses in DuPage County and Cook County, including Naperville, Chicago, Willowbrook, Aurora, Wheaton, Oak Brook, West Chicago, Downers Grove, Wood Dale, Elmhurst, Villa Park, Lombard, Westmont, Bridgeview, Schaumburg, Des Plaines, Rolling Meadows, Glendale Heights, Northbrook, and Morton Grove.