Professional Services Lawyer
Legal Help for Those in Professional Services
If you offer professional services, having an attorney on your side can make a world of difference. At Motiva Business Law, we work with consultants, s-corps, LLCs, and solopreneurs who need assistance with:
- Business Formation & Documents: we will help you determine the business entity that best suits the objectives of your consulting business and prepare the necessary documentation for its formation process.
- Contracts for Professional Services: our business contract attorneys will draft any legal document that facilitates healthy relations with your clients, partners, or other businesses.
- Terms & Conditions: add the terms to your website to ensure a correct management of your users’ personal data and the conditions of your services.
Need Help With A Business Law Matter?
- Make Informed Decisions: be able to make the decisions that will help you economize time and money for your business.
- Lasting Results: our services are a long-term investment that strategically align with your business and professional goals.
- Grow Confidently: engage in beneficial business relationships without putting your company at risk.