Lawyer for women-owned businesses
We know the struggle. That's why we help fellow female business owners feel confident in their business ventures.
This is how our female business attorney can help you
Focus on your business while we handle the rest
Why choose us
Our founding lawyer, Danya Shakfeh
Woman. Business owner. Lawyer.
Danya is here to help you thrive in your industry. She will make sure nothing can stop you.
She knows what it is like to be the only woman in the room when negotiating deals. The attorney will work closely with you to help your business achieve success.
- Over 12 years of experience working with female business owners
- Awarded business lawyer, selected for 9 consecutive years as Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
Industries we serve
How our legal services work
Happy female business owners got our back
Frequently Asked Questions
• We provide outsourced general counsel for small businesses. Motiva Busines Law's attorneys offer a wide range of services for small business owners:
• Our corporate law firm writes and reviews contracts, operating and shareholder agreements, and other necessary documents that will ensure healthy business relationships and the best protection against disputes and legal issues among Chicago business owners
•Helping you with the regulatory compliance of your business
•Conducting due diligence in business transactions, so you can make informed business decisions.
In the consultation, we will listen to your current situation and discuss possible strategies for it. The commercial law attorney will give you legal advice and let you know which tools you need to make the most out of your franchise opportunity while staying protected.
Paying a consultation fee is the way our corporate law firm guarantees that you will receive the best service and expert legal guidance.
When you pay for your consultation, the transactional lawyer is able to allocate resources to provide you with the high-quality guidance your small business deserves.
Motiva Business Law serves clients from all industries. This includes (but is not limited to):
● Restaurants and hospitality businesses