Lawyer for Women-Owned Businesses
Female Business Law Attorney for Contracts, Litigation, and More
Business ownership can be a complex undertaking for anyone, but in many cases, female business owners face additional hurdles to clear and difficulties to overcome. Fortunately, with the right business law attorney on your side, you can be prepared to address these issues and create a strategy for success.
Motiva Business Law provides legal help to a wide variety of different types of businesses. Attorney Danya Shakfeh has over 10 years of legal experience, and she is a business owner herself, providing her with an understanding of the issues faced by female entrepreneurs. She can help your business address its legal challenges, and she will work with you to build a strategy that will allow you to achieve your business goals.
Business Law Services for Female-Owned Businesses
We can provide women business owners with legal help in a wide variety of other matters. We work with multiple different types of businesses, including those in the medical or healthcare field, technology companies, manufacturers, and service industry businesses. In addition to serving as general counsel for your company, our legal services include:
- Business formation – We can help you understand your options for establishing a legal structure for your business, and we can ensure that you meet the requirements for creating a corporation, limited liability partnership (LLP), or limited liability company (LLC).
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review – We will work with you to ensure that your contractual agreements provide you with legal protection while meeting your company’s needs. We can also provide representation in cases involving breach of contract claims.
- Mergers and acquisitions – If you will be merging with another business, we can help you perform due diligence, ensure that the new business is structured properly, renegotiate contracts, and create a successful business strategy.
- Franchise law – Whether you will be offering franchising opportunities to other businesses or operating as a franchisee, we can review the franchise disclosure documentation and negotiate a franchise agreement that will provide you with the protection you need.
- Business disputes – We can work with you to resolve internal disagreements between partners, officers, or employees, and if necessary, we can help you complete a “business divorce,” including determining the best way to handle a buyout of the shares of a partner who is leaving the company. We can also help you resolve external disputes with other businesses or individuals, including providing representation in business litigation and obtaining any restraining orders or injunctions necessary to protect your business.
Coaching for Women Business Owners
In addition to helping address the legal and financial aspects of owning and operating a business, we take into account the practical aspects of doing business. Our business advice is not limited to legal considerations, but it also includes practical real-world considerations. Sometimes, clients ask us to structure certain transactions which may be legally sound, but are not practically sound, which may still lead to litigation. Danya Shakfeh’s experience as a business owner has given her an understanding of the concerns that many people face in these situations. With her help, you can operate your business sucessfully and work toward achieving your goals. Specifically, Attorney Danya Shakfeh enjoys coaching fellow women business owners to help them thrive in their industries.
Contact Our Elmhurst Female Business Law Attorney
Attorney Danya Shakfeh can provide you with the legal help you need as a woman business owner. She knows what it is like to be the only woman in the room when negotiating deals or resolving disputes, and she will work closely with you to help your business achieve success. To learn more about the services we can provide for your business, contact our office by calling 630-517-5529. We work with female-owned businesses DuPage County and Cook County, including Elmhurst, Villa Park, Chicago, Burr Ridge, Oak Brook, Hinsdale Downers Grove, Willowbrook, and Lombard.