Business Acquisition Attorney
How can our acquisition lawyer help you buy a small business
Due Diligence Services
Contracts and Business Purchase Agreements
Legal help to buy a business
Our M&A lawyers make buying a business easy
Our Mergers and Acquisitions attorney, Danya Shakfeh
9 awards and a 5-star Google Rating support Danya's efficiency. She will ensure your business acquisition happens smoothly.
Over a decade of experience
Business purchase attorney Danya Shakfeh has saved hundreds of dollars from business owners in Illinois by helping them make the best decisions when buying or selling a business.
Why choose our lawyer to purchase a small business in Chicago
How our transactional services work
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you need a lawyer to buy a business?
When buying a business, we can find three common mistakes:
- Failing to have financial advisors to determine the value of the business
- Failing to do due diligence, and
- Failing to create the proper safeguards in the purchase agreements.
Our M&A lawyers will help both buyers and business sellers to avoid legal conflicts and ensure all the parties from the transaction are satisfied.
By conducting due diligence, the lawyer will ensure the documentation of the company is accurate and the business is free of liabilities.
During a merger or acquisition, the business purchase attorney will also review existing contracts and take care of any documentation that is necessary to ensure a smooth and seamless business transaction.
How can the lawyer help me purchase a business?
- Guiding buyers and sellers from beginning to end in the acquisition process and advising as to what other experts should be involved to make an informed decision, such as financial advisors, and other professionals.
- Writing, reviewing, and negotiating a Letter of Intent properly
- Leading all the management teams that take part in the M&A transaction
- Determining the risks of the business purchase by conducting Due Diligence and ensuring there are no irregularities
- Based on the information gained by the due diligence, creating a Purchase Agreement that is going to guarantee the protection of the buyer.
- Ensure regulatory compliance after the business transaction
What happens in the consultation?
In the consultation, we will listen to your current situation and discuss possible strategies for it. The commercial attorney will give you legal advice and let you know which tools you need to make the most out of your franchise opportunity while staying protected.
Why do I need to pay for a consultation?
Paying a consultation fee is the way our corporate law firm guarantees that you will receive the best service and expert legal guidance.
When you pay for your consultation, the transactional lawyer is able to allocate resources to provide you with the high-quality guidance your small business deserves.
What kind of businesses does the business law firm serve?
Motiva Business Law serves clients from all industries. This includes (but is not limited to):
● Restaurants and hospitality businesses