(Shakfeh Law LLC d/b/a Motiva Business Law)
Oak Brook, Illinois
- JOB TITLE
Executive Assistant (EA)
- COMPANY MISSION
Shakfeh Law LLC d/b/a Motiva Business Law helps entrepreneurs be legally protected so they can focus on profit. As for work culture, we strive to have an environment that acknowledges people as their whole selves and not merely the “professional” side.
- ROLE SUMMARY
EA will be responsible for client communications and satisfaction, administrative calls, scheduling, following up on tasks, inputting financing in CMS, organizing client and case information, and e-filing court documents. EA will be reporting to the attorney/owner of the firm.
- MUST-HAVE SKILLS
- Good communicator, friendly, empathetic
- Must be proficient in word and generally adapt as excel
- Must have worked previously in a law firm
- Must have general understanding of legal client relation software (CMS)
- Must be good at following up and following through on tasks and information organization
- PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS
- Familiar with how to manage facebook pages and groups
- Knowledge of how to post videos on YouTube.
Must have worked previously in a law firm for at least 1 year and have experience with working virtually. Must also be familiar with basic legal terminology and processes (such as motions, complaints, discovery).
Oak Brook, Illinois. The Firm is open to a hybrid arrangement as well.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
EA will be provided laptop and accessories and will be working in a quiet office. EA may work at home when appropriate.
- How to Apply
Email [email protected] with your resume with subject “EA Application.” Applicant may also provide a brief video introducing his or her experience.