Chicago Restaurant Lawyers
How can our restaurant lawyers help you
Startups and Business Formation
We help you start your restaurant business for the best legal and tax outcomes. We also ensure your business complies with the law and has the essential documents that will help you prevent disputes.
We will draft, review, and negotiate your agreements with partners, suppliers, clients, and other persons of interest.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyer will help you buy or sell a restaurant to ensure a safe business transaction.
The restaurant franchise attorney will review the necessary documents to ensure you'll enter a profitable deal.
How we make it easier for your restaurant business
Restaurant legal services
- Restaurant Lease Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Business-to-business (B2B) contracts
- Business-to-consumer (B2C) clients
- Master Services Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Supplier Agreements
- Business Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Corporate Bylaws
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- OSHA Regulations
- Purchase Agreement
- Letter of Intent
- Due Diligence
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Franchise Agreement Review
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Review
- Guidance through franchising
Serving a variety of businesses in the food and beverage industry
International, national and regional food chains
Packaged food companies
Food and beverage suppliers