Oak Brook Attorney for Outsourced Legal Matters
Operating a business is a complex undertaking, and many business owners are required to focus on a wide variety of day-to-day concerns to ensure that their company can remain successful. Addressing legal matters related to the business is something that an owner may struggle with, and to resolve these issues efficiently and effectively, it is important to work with an experienced business law attorney. In many cases, it is ideal to have an attorney who can serve as general counsel for a business, addressing any and all legal concerns that may arise.
Motiva Business Law has assisted a wide variety of businesses in resolving legal issues, including companies in the technology, manufacturing, and service industries. As a business owner with more than 12 years of legal experience, Attorney Danya Shakfeh can work with you to build a successful business strategy and overcome any obstacles that you may face.
General Counsel Services
Many small or mid-size businesses do not have the resources to have an attorney or legal team on staff. However, it can be very inefficient to seek out an attorney on an as-needed basis when legal issues need to be addressed. With Motiva Business Law serving as your general counsel, you can have the assurance that legal matters will be handled properly. We will work with you to gain a full understanding of your business and your needs and goals, and we will not only help you resolve any legal concerns you face, but we will work to identify any issues that may arise in the future, helping you manage potential risks and build a strategy for success.
As your general counsel, we can assist with a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Corporate formation – Whether you are initially starting a business, need to establish a formal structure for your company, or wish to restructure your business to meet your needs, we can help you understand your best options and ensure that you meet all legal requirements.
- Contracts – We will assist in negotiating and drafting contractual agreements, and we can review your existing contracts to address any concerns that may affect your business.
- Mergers and acquisitions – We can ensure that the proper procedures are followed when merging two or more companies and combining operations.
- Business disputes – We will work with you to resolve any disagreements between business partners, and if necessary, we can assist with a “business divorce” in which partners end their relationship and go their separate ways.
- Commercial lease review – Whether you will be leasing property where your business will operate or serving as a landlord for commercial tenants, we can ensure that your lease agreements will meet your needs.
- Record-keeping and regulatory compliance – We will work with you to ensure that your financial information and other types of records are maintained for the proper amount of time, and we can help perform audits to ensure that you remain in compliance with regulations related to your industry.
- Tax issues – Alongside your accountant, we can help you understand how taxes will apply to your business’s profits and losses, and we can help you address tax concerns related to business transactions.
- Business growth and joint ventures – As your business grows, we can help provide legal and strategic guidance as your business enters new markets.
Contact a Chicago Business Law Attorney
At Motiva Business Law, we will take the time to get to know you and your business, and we will work closely with you to address your legal concerns and develop a strategy for your ongoing success. To learn more about the benefits of working with us as your general counsel, contact our office at 630-517-5529. We serve clients throughout Cook County, DuPage County, and the surrounding areas, including Chicago, Oak Brook, Villa Park, Elmhurst, Lombard, Willowbrook, Burr Ridge, Downers Grove, and Hinsdale.